Wednesday 13 January 2010

Michael drives GP2 in Jerez

"All my senses were on full alert - this alone was worth it"



"The day today was good especially because after a long time I could drive again in a car that came almost close to a current Formula 1. Despite the weather not being what we all would have liked all my senses were nevertheless on full alert - this alone was worth it.

Unfortunately it was always just too wet to go out with Slicks. I tried them twice but had to go back to the box immediately. But still I gain a lot from being here because even if you cannot reach F1-level in terms of g-forces you are still able to practise the communication with the engineers and the sensibility on the limit. Fortunately it was back very soon.

I felt comfortable out on the track from the very beginning, and naturally I'd like to thank our Team and the GP2 series very much for the opportunity to drive."

No comments: